Melasma & Pigmentation Treatment Beverly Hills
We deploy a range of proven approaches to help patients with Melasma & Pigmentation problems enjoy healthier-looking, more beautiful skin
Melasma is a fairly common but treatable condition caused by buildups of melanin, a naturally occurring pigment that typically causes darkened patches in localized areas of the face, frequently affecting the forehead, cheeks, nose bridge, chin area, and skin above the lips. Even if you’re vigilant about applying sunscreen and take pains to avoid excessive sun exposure, you might still suffer from its effects. Melasma can also arise as the result of hormonal changes during pregnancy and from the use of birth control drugs, leaving traces that affect your appearance over the long term.
Bouts of acne and other benign skin growths can also trigger the development of brown spots and other pigmentation problems. Put your best face on with the help of the elite, in-demand team at the Skin Rejuvenation & Body Contouring Institute, where we use a wide range of reliable, painless techniques and therapies to restore the natural even tones and youthful luster of facial skin:
- Fraxel laser treatments represent one of the most exciting breakthroughs of the past decade, selectively targeting damaged skin with focused laser passes that create microscopic abrasions that stimulate collagen production to repair and restore facial skin
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy is one of the most versatile and effective non-invasive facial rejuvenation technologies, helping people with all skin types and skin tones say goodbye to everything from wrinkles and sun damage to pigmentation problems and uneven skin textures
- Curreting and liquid nitrogen eliminate brown spots and unsightly skin growths, and these treatments are covered by many medical insurance plans
- Microdermabrasion, Caracas chemical masks, and chemical peels are excellent low-cost options for patients looking to correct a wide range of superficial skin imperfections
A truly revolutionary system using a chemical masque especially designed for darker skin types. This process allows us to remove unattractive facial and body brown spots in just a few days. This is the first treatment that has received almost uniform acceptance from African-American, Latin and Asian patients.
Learn more about our Melasma & Pigmentation treatment by booking your personal consultation today
How Much Does Melasma & Pigment Treatment Cost?
The cost for Melasma & Pigment Treatment will depend on several factors. The number of sessions will influence the final price, as will the severity of the cosmetic issues being addressed.
Dozens of different clinics offer these treatments, but our elite reputation and commitment to innovation is what sets us at the Skin Rejuvenation & Body Contouring Institute apart. As the go-to choice of A-list celebrities, we put a premium on your privacy and deliver treatments and therapies that generate outstanding results that last.
Schedule a Consultation
Don’t take chances on dime-a-dozen doctors that promise the world but don’t deliver; put your skin in the hands of highly skilled experts who are universally recognized among the ranks of the world’s leading practitioners of cosmetic medicine. Contact us today to arrange your personal skin rejuvenation consultation.
- 100% safe procedures
- Quality assurance from BCI
- Certified Medical Professionals
Phone : 310-275-6400